The Arkansas Razorbacks outlasted the Portland State Vikings 20-13. Here are 10 facts from the win courtesy of Arkansas Razorbacks football communications.
- Arkansas’ captains were seniors McTelvin Agim, De’Jon Harris, Colton Jackson and T.J. Smith. Agim, Harris & Smith were named permanent captains by head coach Chad Morris and donned a “C” on their left shoulder.
- The Razorbacks are now 99-23-4 in season openers, winning each of their last five.
- Arkansas is 67-11-2 in season openers played in Fayetteville
- Rakeem Boyd’s 114-yard performance was the 14th-best by a rusher with Chad Morris as Head Coach.
- First game with three interceptions since Nov. 22, 2014, against Ole Miss.
- Kamren Curl and Melvin Agim combined for four sacks, the first time two Razorbacks piled up that many in a single game since 2014, when Taiwan Johnson had 2.5 and Darius Philon had
- Connor Limpert is now tied for 8th all time in career FG made at Arkansas (29), joining Greg Horne (1983-86) and Bill McClard (1969-71).
- Kamren Curl is the first Razorback with a sack and an interception in the same game since Alonzo Highsmith (1-and-1) against South Carolina in 2011.
- Rakeem Boyd’s 114 rushing yards was the most by a Razorback in a win since Nov. 4, 2017 versus Coastal Carolina.
- McTelvin Agim finished the game with 2.0 TFL, his most in a single game since recording 3.5 against Tulsa in 2018.