The Arkansas Razorbacks fell to the Auburn Tigers on Saturday evening. Even though they drop to 1-2 in SEC play, the Hogs posted 7 crazy stats:
1. Arkansas set season-highs of 437 total yards, 318 passing yards and 119 rushing yards. It was also the first time they topped 430 yards total offense since Week 4 of 2019 against San Jose State.
2. The Razorbacks held opponents to less than 200 passing yards for the first time in 2020.
3. Safety Jalen Catalon led the Hogs with a career-high 14 tackles, his second consecutive double-digit tackle game.
4. Quarterback Feleipe Franks completed 22-of-30 passing for 318 yards and four touchdowns. Franks became the first Razorback signal caller to throw four touchdowns since Brandon Allen in 2015 against Mississippi State, and was the first Hogs quarterback since Nick Starkel in Week 4 of 2019 against San Jose State to throw for 300 yards.
5. Running back Trelon Smith became the first Razorback since 2000 to have at least 70 rushing yards and 70 receiving yards in the same game.
6. Defensive tackle Jonathan Marshall set a career-high with six tackles.
7. Receiver De’Vion Warren became the first Arkansas player since tight end C.J. O’Grady in 2019 to have two receiving touchdowns in the same game. Warren also became the first Razorbacks player to have two receiving touchdowns with at least 95 receiving yards since Jared Cornelius versus Alcorn State in 2016.